We would like to thank you for your patience while we have been closed.
In advance of reopening we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment to enable us to operate safely in a COVID-19 environment. There will be numerous hand sanitising stations in place for both staff and customers. Non- medical face covering, visors and gloves will be available to all staff. We have a comprehensive cleaning schedule including during opening times. The bar will be been treated with Virucidal Fogging before opening and then every 28 days which will provide a sanitised covering to all surfaces. As part of our safety guidelines to protect customers all our staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of a shift. In order to protect our staff you may be asked to volunteer to have your temperature taken by an infrared contactless forehead thermometer on entry.
The risks associated with Coronavirus have led to some changes to the bar and how we operate in order to prioritise your safety. Due to our reduced capacity booking ahead is recommended and bookings are limited to groups of no more than 6 people. The Government guidelines states that table bookings for indoor use must be from a maximum of two households/two bubbles. There will be limited outdoor seating available for booking. If you request a booking of a table outside, we cannot guarantee provision of a table indoors when seeking shelter from the weather, due to indoor capacity.
In these difficult times and the ensure we continue to provide the same high quality service whilst protecting our valued customers and staff we have introduced a service charge of £2 to cover the increased costs arising out of COVID-19. Thank you for your support
Our staff have been fully briefed on Government guidelines and look forward to welcoming you back.
You should be greeted at the entry point where you will be asked to sanitise your hands and request to take your temperature. Contact details will be taken following Government guidelines request for future track & trace systems. You will be then taken to your allocated table.
Please be patient with our team during these changing times its new for all of us. Please assist our team in keeping yourself and others safe and follow our guidelines below:-
- Only visit the bar if you feel well
- On arrival and exit wash your hands or use sanitiser
- Avoid shaking hands with anyone
- Don’t arrange to meet in large groups
- Respect social distancing at all times
- Observe signage and use entry and exit points
- All drinks and payments to be ordered at the table – taken by a dedicated team member
- Card payments only (where possible)
- Please respect our staff they are here to help you
- Please don’t move furniture
- Keep children seated and supervise them during toilet visits
- Keep front doors open to improve ventilation and to reduce contact with handles, if you feel draughty please sit away from doors
- The Juniper Tap toilets – 1 in 1 out will be in operation so please wait at the allotted point in the queue until the toilet is free and use the hand sanitiser on the way and on the way out
- The Tap and Tonic toilets – if the toilets are all engaged please wait in the entrance until free and use the hand sanitiser on the way and on the way out.